Reservations at Parc Gwair, Llywndaffydd, Llandysul, Ceredigion, SA44 6LE are subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Hire.
1. Contract: The Contract of Hire shall be between the Hirer (you) and the Property owners (us).
2. Rental: Bookings for persons under 21 years of age cannot be accepted.
3. Bookings: Upon receipt of your enquiry through our booking form, email or telephone, the Property can be provisionally booked. We will confirm availability by email and from this date the booking will be held for a period of seven days only. If no deposit or full payment is received within this period, then the provisional booking will be cancelled.
4. Payment: Bookings made within 6 weeks of your holiday date must be paid for in full and in advance of occupation of the property. For a booking made more than 6 weeks before your holiday starts we require a deposit of one hundred pounds. Short breaks must be paid for in full when being booked.
5. Balance: Upon payment of the deposit and subject to acceptance of the booking, the applicant becomes liable for the balance of the rent 6 weeks before for the period of letting. Late booking payment by cheque must be made at least 14 working days before occupancy otherwise an electronic bank payment must be made in advance of arrival or cash payment must be made upon arrival.
6. Damage / Extra cleaning: All bookings are accepted on the condition that the property is left in the same state of repair, order and cleanliness both inside and outside as at the start of the holiday, should you not have time to leave the property as you found it, there will be an additional charge of £30. It is agreed that the person who made the booking will pay for breakage and / or damage and cleaning if so required. All breakages should be reported to the owners and minor damage should be noted in writing at the termination of the stay.
7. Sleeping Capacity: The maximum number of people allowed is 7, we have beds for 6 people and a foldable Z bed and bedding is available at an additional cost of £15.00 per stay and can be fitted in either 1st floor bedrooms. Please request when booking. Payment can be paid on arrival or when booking. Under threes can stay additionally in a travel cot. Please note no change of persons is allowed during the duration of the holiday.
8. Availability: The Hiring Contract is made on the understanding that the property and its facilities as published on the internet will be available for the dates stated. In the event that the property is not available through events arising out of the control of the owner, or because of the sale of the property, then they may be forced to cancel the booking. The hirer will be advised of any such circumstances as early as possible, and will be refunded all monies paid in full with the Hirer having no further claim against the owner.
9. Occupation times: Tenancies commence after 4 pm (unless otherwise agreed), on the commencement date of the tenancy and terminate at 10.00 am on the leaving date. This is to ensure that the property can be properly cleaned and prepared.
10. Breakage Deposit: The owners reserve the right to impose a returnable breakage / cleaning deposit of £100 for non – family groups only – to be returned in part or full within seven days of the group vacating the property.
11. Access: The Property Owner or his representatives shall be allowed access to the holiday accommodation at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.
12. Linen: Parc Gwair Cottage is equipped with quality bed linen for the number of persons booking. Bath & hand towels are supplied . Guests are more than welcome to bring their own towels and bedding if preferred. This must be requested during the booking communications. Please note that the towels provided are for sole use within the cottage only, Guests are advised to supply their own robes, and bath/beach towels if intending to use the hot tub.
Parc Gwair Caravan is equipped with bed linen for the number of persons booking and towels are also provided.
13. Pets / Smoking: No pets are allowed at Parc Gwair Cottage. Parc Gwair Caravan does allow for one small dog, if the property owners are notified in advance and agree. An additional fee of £15.00 applies. This payment can be made on arrival. Smoking is not allowed inside the property and is discouraged in the grounds.
14. Special Needs: If you have special requests or needs, you are responsible for advising us at the time of booking, although we cannot guarantee that any requests will be met. Failure to meet special requests will not be a breach of contract. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that the property is completely suitable for your needs. Please note that if a particular requirement is not specified on the Website then it is not provided.
15. Motor Car and Personal Belongings: Baggage and personal belongings are at the Hirer’s risk at all times, and no responsibility can be accepted for loss of or damage to any vehicle or its contents.
16. Electric Vehicle Charging: Please note that we do not have a charging point for electric cars/vehicles, and guests are not permitted to use the domestic electricity supply to charge vehicles. This is a safety issue and could invalidate our insurance. However, we do have charging points in the area and you can find a map of these at www.zap-map.com/live/.
17. Cancellation and Insurance: If the hirer wishes to cancel the booking for any reason within 28 days of the start of the holiday, he should advise us immediately by telephone or e-mail followed by a confirmatory letter. Upon receipt of such letter (but without any obligation to the hirer) the owner will attempt to obtain a replacement letting, and if such a letting is obtained, will then refund to the hirer any monies paid. If the owners are unable to re-let, then the owners shall be entitled to retain all payments already made. We advise guests to arrange cancellation insurance with the insurer of your choice.
18 .Complaints: Every effort has been made to ensure that you have an enjoyable holiday. If however, you have any cause for complaint please contact the owners immediately so that it can be quickly resolved. The owners cannot subsequently consider any complaints or enter into any correspondence about them unless this procedure has been followed.